Diagnosis Delayed Scholarship – $500 – Deadline: August 1st, 2017
The Diagnosis Delayed scholarship is open to all students pursuing a medical or legal degree. Students must be enrolled in a program at the date of application.
- Student enrolled in a medical or legal program at the date of application
- US citizen
- No minimum GPA
Application Materials – Please include all of the following materials in an email to email@example.com. No exceptions will be made for missing items:
- Proof of Enrollment: acceptance letter, current class schedule, etc.
- Unofficial transcript
- A word document containing the following information:
- Program/School attending:
- Short essay – 500 word max describing why you deserve to win the scholarship